It’s an exciting time for our team at VIKTOR. After launching our platform in spring of 2017 we are rapidly growing our customer base. We are hyper-focused to make VIKTOR the go-to platform for engineers in the manufacturing and building industry wanting to automate the boring work and enable them to build awesome products.
You will work closely with our product development team to automate the daily workflow of our clients in a intuitive and valuable way. If you are passionate about automating engineering processes, solving complex problems leveraging computing power and smart algorithms that brings job satisfaction to our users and you love working with the latest technologies, then we’re eager to get to know you.
What a day could look like
Today you start a new sprint where you and your team will tackle the optimization of a complex structure. Together with a developer with a strong mathematical background you discuss how to decompose the problems in smaller pieces. You can easily grasp the physical constraints of the problem and together you plan how to solve this puzzle.
Lunchtime! You run into an enthusiastic backend developer who is working on an idea to automate our own process. As an expert on applications in a specific industry you give him valuable feedback and the two of you brainstorm about a clean API.
We offer you
- A great team consisting of people from different cultures and backgrounds
- Impact on our technology roadmap
- Opportunities to grow with the company
- Work with the newest and greatest technologies
- Bring happiness and job satisfaction to our users on a daily basis
- Built applications that are mission critical to innovative companies
Perks and benefits
- Friday afternoon drinks
- Pension plan, mobile phone, laptop, mobility allowance, 28 days off
- Biweekly tech talks
- Flexible working hours
- Great coffee and fresh fruit
- Developer friendly environment, CI/CD, integration and unit tested software
- Inspiring workplace at one of Europe’s largest technology incubators
- You are smart and can prove it with a MSc Degree in computer science, aerospace engineering, physics, mechanical engineering, civil engineering or equivalent
- You are fluent in Dutch next to English
- You are fluent in writing Python and preferably one more language
- You have experience using Git to effectively collaborate
- You know the ins and outs of maintainable object-oriented code
- You can translate user stories to feasible technical solutions